Saturday, December 17, 2011

Me

I am not good at anything and I am a jerk!!! This whole semester break I spend by eating, sleeping and watching movies. I promise myself that before this semester break end, I am going to improve myself by being a better person. Helping my mother do chores, improving my English, getting a driving license and lose weight but none of that happen. Yes, I help my mom but this house is still a disaster and none of the thing I want to improve, well , improve. I have made this promise too many times already and it does not end the way I want. I am just doing things that make my body weight increase!! damn it. I hate myself, I just want to be a better person for the one I love and here I am. Sitting at my bed watching movies, eating and sleeping. Sometimes the things that we want maybe does not end like we wanted it to be but we have to work harder to get what we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment