Saturday, December 31, 2011

Alhamdulillah

I am so grateful with my results and thank you ALLAH for giving me the chance to get 4flat. I never though I will get the chance to get something big like this but this comes with big responsibility. Once we get good result, people usually expect more from us and I have failed before. Like when I get a good result at PMR and people expect me to get a good result in SPM but I failed. My parents looks very disappointed. I don't want to disappointing anyone especially my mum. I just want to be the best for my love ones. I also afraid to tell my boyfriend my result. I don't want him to feel uneasy or anything. I love him, I really do and I don't want to lose him in my life. I know he will be happy for me but I don't want him to belittle himself or anything. He looks sad in his message. I know he is a very smart and nice person. We have a different course and I know his course is far more harder than mine. He is so special to me. Someone really precious to me and I don't want to hurt him in any ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment